1752806 Members
6631 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Oneview 2.0 Download

Dllscwbyiam
Occasional Contributor

Oneview 2.0 Download

I thought OneView 2.0 was released for download in September. Does anyone know where to find it. The links all take me to 1.20 version.

8 REPLIES 8
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Althought HP OneView 2.0 was announced in June at HP Discover 2015, it has not been released yet.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

AkiraX
Advisor

its out now...

signing up for the trial is one way to get it.

JakubM
Advisor

Yes, it's out now, but as i see there is only OVA file to download. Is there option to upgrade from 1.20.05 to 2.0?

sysadmin4151
Advisor

deleted

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Doesn't seem to be an option now... but who knows, they don't even any documentation out yet. They probably laid those people off.

Your comment offers nothing to this discussion, so please stay on topic.

Bits and documentation are in flight of being published fully to hp.com.  As for the update itself, it will be available only in the Software Depot.

Upgrade to HP OneView 2.0 

To  update to HP OneView 2.0 from a previous release,  you will need to login at the Update Center using your SAID.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

JakubM
Advisor

Thank Chris, now everything is OK - downloading update now.

Marcus Svensson
Advisor

Hi,

I do not find the Z7550-96195.bin that is stated in the HP OneView release document.

I'm only able to find .OVA and .zip for OneView 2.0.

In the release document of OneView 2.0 it is stated that Z7550-96195.bin should be used in uprade OneView from previous version.

Has anyone found Z7550-96195.bin?

Br

Marcus

JakubM
Advisor

Read Chris info about accessing updates. From 2.0 version updates are not available public but with limited access.