109025 Solutions
New Discussion

Query: Cannot update from logical interconnect group

cer113
Frequent Advisor

Cannot update from logical interconnect group

resource busy.JPG

Hi

For the last few days we are getting this message and now our Synergy is unusable luckily we are still in lab mode otherwise it wouod be disaster

This message shows up for the last 3 days and there is no way to get out of it no article to follow apparently lots of people say it is impossible but I am getting this\

firmware is 8.2 on HPE synergy 12000 frame

4 REPLIES 4
DanCernese
HPE Pro

Re: Cannot update from logical interconnect group

My initial thought is that there is either a stuck task from something that started a few days ago or you have a failed component (such as an internconnect link module or an AOC cable) that has interrupted the link topology.  In any case, the cause is elsewhere.. ..start at the dashboard and look for alerts.  If there's nothing there, start at the LE and work your way through each LI and inspect all the interconnects for anything suspicious or critical or warning.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
cer113
Frequent Advisor

I was playing with DCBx it was enabled and NVME TCP protocol enabled and QoS ports were selected

after that was removed then it is updated

DanCernese
HPE Pro

Perhaps one of your prior changes had not completed (even if the UI suggested it did); if this occurs again opening a support case with an LE support dump would assist in triaging the issue.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Cannot update from logical interconnect group

System recommended content:

1. HPE Synergy Frame 12000 - SAS Interconnect Firmware update failed during staging

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo