New Discussion

Synergy Config Export and Import

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChrisROI
Occasional Contributor

Synergy Config Export and Import

Hi,

is there a way to copy all configuration data from a source synergy and import that data into an target synergy? For example all configured networks, networksets, uplinks and uplinksets, serverprofiletemplates...

Thank you in advance

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
GM_M
HPE Pro

Re: Synergy Config Export and Import

Hi ChrisROI

Yes there is way to schedule backup and also manually backup the configuration, to manually backup the configuration refer to the following video link https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/videoDisplay?videoId=vtc00000013en_us
To Restore the backup file of the appliance use the document link  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=sd00002115en_us&page=s_settings-action-restore-from-backup-panel-atlas.html

Thank you,
Manoj.

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

ChrisROI
Occasional Contributor

@GM_M 

Thank you for your response.

Iam not sure if thats possible.

So what Iam want to do:

I have one "old" Synergy with tow Frames in Server room A.

I have a new Synergy with two Frames in Server room B.

I want to copy all configuration data from Synergy in room A and import that data into the new Synergy in room b.

So if I run that backup setup on Synergy in room A  and copy that backup file to the new Synergy in room B, that would be the solution?

GM_M
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi ChrisROI ,

Yes It can be done by copying the backfile from one synergy device and transfer the backup file in another synergy device for restore.

Thank you,
Manoj. 

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

ChrisROI
Occasional Contributor

Ok, then I will try this. 

Thank you Manoj!