OEM Solutions
1777177 Members
3237 Online
109065 Solutions
New Article
MattQuirk

HPE Discover 2024 — it will be epic!

Antonio Neri. Jensen Huang. The first-ever keynote at the Sphere in Las Vegas. I think I’ve said enough!

HPE Discover is shaping up to be a truly epic event.

We’re taking over 282,000 square feet (26,198 square meters) of the Venetian Convention and Expo Center to showcase what’s next in edge and networking, hybrid cloud, and, of course, AI. Here’s a checklist of must-explore events and activities at the show.

The Keynote, June 18, 2024 - 9:00 a.m. PDT

I’ve never seen an event at the Sphere, and I’m honestly very excited to experience . I’m even more excited to hear from Jensen and Antonio about the HPE + NVIDIA roadmap for enterprise AI. When the world leader in supercomputing (HPE-Cray) and the world leader in AI acceleration (NVIDIA) team up, anything could happen.

New learning programs

HPE Discover is a feast of information, deep dives, and demos. Honestly, it can be overwhelming. This year we’ve created three programs and three companion neighborhoods on the convention floor.

Picture2.jpg

The Atmosphere Edge and Networking Program dives into all things networking with the HPE Aruba team and industry experts. You’ll see the latest in security-first networking, SASE, and Private 5G. HPE partners can access the exclusive Atmosphere Partner Forum.

The Hybrid Cloud Program explores simplifying multi-cloud, multi-vendor infrastructure with the hybrid cloud capabilities in HPE GreenLake. HPE customers, including Danfoss and the Dallas Cowboys, will join HPE experts to explore successful hybrid deployments in the real world. 

The AI Program features the leaders behind some of the largest generative AI and supercomputing projects in the world. They’ll explore how to develop, train, and tune AI models efficiently and deploy them at scale with turnkey, hybrid solutions.

Each program has multiple agendas to choose from. Each agenda curates and schedules your experience by topic so you can prioritize your learning and budget your time. Check out the programs and complete catalog of events.

The HPE Discover Showcase

Did I mention 282,000 square feet? The Showcase is huge this year. There will be over 150 demos, a lunar rover, and an HPE supercomputer. Three neighborhood theaters, one for each program track, will host continuous sessions. Our central Tech Talk stage will host short talks from industry experts, researchers, and thought leaders. Visit hpe.com to explore the neighborhood theater sessions and Tech Talks.

HPE202302260228.jfif

The HPE OEM Solutions booth

A trip to Discover would be incomplete without a visit to the HPE OEM Solutions booth. Our global team will be there to answer questions, host talks, and walk you through our most impressive booth experience yet.

We’ll have a demo store courtesy of Sensei’s cashier-less retail systems, a model CT scan machine Elekta built with Legos(!), an immersion-cooled, micro data center from Iceotope, and two more live demos. For a complete rundown, read my post on the HPE OEM Solutions booth.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at HPE Discover 2024.

Matt Quirk
0 Kudos
About the Author

MattQuirk

With a passion for innovation and technology, I am lucky enough to work within high-growth opportunities across multiple industries including manufacturing, healthcare, energy, media and entertainment and security - with technology innovations that are advancing the way people live and work such as AI, autonomous everything and 5G.