Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1758127 Members
2815 Online
108868 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

System Mangement Homepage

Clayton Baker_1

System Mangement Homepage

I have a small issue...I brought online a new server running 2003, I installed it with the Smart Start cd version 7.3
Aftfer it was all done and said and the server was fully updated all the way to Microsoft, I promoted this server to a Domain Controller.
The problem...I now can not log into the System Management Homepage. Since this was loaded under a member server status, it ran from the local administrative login which now no longer exists.
What can I do to resolve this?
PS, I tried to copy the acl file but no luck, I also restarted all of the HP related services.
Whats next?
Thanks

P.S.This thread has been moved from ITRC server mgmt (Insight Manager 7) Forum to ITRC HP Systems Insight Manager Forum- HP Forums Moderator

2 REPLIES 2
Rich Purvis
Honored Contributor

Re: System Mangement Homepage

Clayton,
Once you promoted it the server to a DC it requires that you use the domain name as part of the login credential. For example when you login instead of using "Administrator" you would need to use "domainname/Administrator" where domainname is the name of your domain. I would try that and see if you are able to login.

-Rich
Why does my tivo keep recording Nickelodeon?
David Lawy
Occasional Advisor

Re: System Mangement Homepage

If you are still having problems simply re-install the SMH module and it will request which user profiles you want as administrators.