New Discussion

Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

SOLVED
Go to solution
Nilkanth
Occasional Visitor

Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

Hello,

We have two HPE StoreOnce 3640 systems, and both have an issue.  The first error is Data service has encountered a problem and needs to restart. The second is Failed to get storage information due to internal error. We installed the latest OS into the system. The license is Standalone with 48TB storage Capacity.  Also, There are two 600GB SAS and they are working fine. How can we resolve it and make it a fully operational system?

Thank You

5 REPLIES 5
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

System recommended content:

1. HPE StoreOnce 3620, 3640, 5200, 5250, and 5650 Systems Maintenance and Service Guide | HPE StoreOnce 3620 and 3640 System internal SAS cabling

2. HPE StoreOnce 3620, 3640, 5200, 5250, and 5650 Systems Installation Guide

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

This forum is for HPE Synergy, not Store Once. I would also suggest reaching out to our Support organization to work through your specific issue.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Nilkanth
Occasional Visitor

Re: Query: Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

Hello, We tried every step to solve this problem. But the problem is still there. Here are the following steps that we tried.

1. Install both New and OLD OS in the system.

2. Replace the parts like the expander card, Cach module, and Super Capacitor.

3. Update the full system and try to solve it also check in the older BIOS version.

Now, do you know how I can solve it?

Nilkanth
Occasional Visitor

Re: Failed to get storage information due to internal error in HPE StoreOnce 3640

Hello, We tried every step to solve this problem. But the problem is still there. Here are the following steps that we tried.

1. Install both New and OLD OS in the system.

2. Replace the parts like the expander card, Cach module, and Super Capacitor.

3. Update the full system and try to solve it also check in the older BIOS version.

Now, would you happen to know how I can solve it?

NarayanKK-SO
HPE Pro

@Nilkanth 

A private message was sent to you. Kindly check and reply.

Thanks.

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise] Accept or Kudo