StoreOnce Backup Storage
1755752 Members
4957 Online
108838 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE Storeonce 5560 storage, and there is a Adapter Marvell 2p 10gbe degraded issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
piaakit1210
Occasional Contributor

HPE Storeonce 5560 storage, and there is a Adapter Marvell 2p 10gbe degraded issue

Dear All, 

I have a HPE Storeonce 5560 storage, and there is a Adapter Marvell 2p 10gbe 10gbase-t ql41132hqrj-hc ocp3, port 1 connected to cisco nexus switch with sfp 1G which work nomally, but the port 2 i connected with sfp 10G in the same cisco switch, but in the ilo it shows degarded and link down, in the switch side it shows "invalidXv1" does it mean its not compatible ? any help would be appreicated 

piaakit 

4 REPLIES 4
Mohammed_I
HPE Pro

Re: HPE Storeonce 5560 storage, and there is a Adapter Marvell 2p 10gbe degraded issue

Hi plaaklt210,

Good day ,

1: This should be store once 5660 and it is supported Marvell 10GB BASE-T (QL41132HQRJ) OCP (Open Compute Project) adapter, (Instead of LOM) in PCIe slot 10, provides default two 1GbE/10GbE -T network ports.
2: Check this advisory : a00109987en_us 
3: Corrected the following information fields for Marvell QL41232HQCU Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port SFP28 OCP3 Adapter for HPE (P10118-B21):

• Long Marketing Name
• Name Displayed in HPE iLO
• Vendor Product Data (VPD)
• Name Displayed In The BIOS/Platform Configuration (RBSU)
4: Resolution
To resolve this issue, download and install firmware combo image v8.52.23 (or later), available at the following URLs:

· Marvell FastLinQ Online Firmware Upgrade Utility for VMware version 4.12.30:

○ CP046539.compsig
○ CP046539.zip

· Marvell FastLinQ Online Firmware Upgrade Utility for Linux x86_64 version 1.9.30:

○ Firmware-nic-is-marvell-flq-1.9.30-1.1.x86_64.compsig
○ Firmware-nic-is-marvell-flq-1.9.30-1.1.x86_64.rpm

· Marvell FastLinQ Online Firmware Upgrade Utility for Windows Server x64 Editions version 5.2.3.3:

○ cp046540.compsig
○ cp046540.exe

5: Important notes:
For events in the Integrated Management Log (IML) pointing to "Flexible LOM", check in the HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) graphical user interface ("System Information -> Device Inventory") if the used Flexible LOM is the Marvell QL41132HQRJ Ethernet 10Gb 2-port BASE-T OCP3 Adapter for HPE.
For events in Integrated Management Log (IML) pointing to a "Temperature Sensor", check in the HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) graphical user interface (Power & Thermal -> Temperatures -> Sensor Data) which PCI slot the sensor belongs to. Then check in iLO GUI (System Information -> Device Inventory) if the used network adapter is in the Scope section of this Advisory. 

Thank you!
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sunitha_Mod
Solution

Re: HPE Storeonce 5560 storage, and there is a Adapter Marvell 2p 10gbe degraded issue

Hello @piaakit1210,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
piaakit
Occasional Advisor

sorry for late reply, the case has been resolved, thanks everyone help 

Sunitha_Mod

@piaakit wrote:

sorry for late reply, the case has been resolved, thanks everyone help 

Awesome! 

We are extremely glad to know the problem has been resolved and thank you for keeping us posted. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo