Advancing Life & Work
1770846 Members
3511 Online
109001 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
SarahA

Meet HPE Master ASE and Aruba certified HPE employee: Ha Duc Binh

Certifications aren't just for partners; Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees possess them as well. Get to know Ha Duc Binh who is an HPE employee based in Singapore with three Aruba certs and an HPE Master ASE certification.

Name:  Ha Duc Binh
Company:  Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Title/Role:  System Engineer
Education:  University of Natural Sciences Ho Chi Minh City
LinkedIn Profile: Ha Duc Binh

Certifications:

Ha Duc BinhHa Duc Binh

How did you get started? 
I joined Fujitsu Singapore who is Cisco gold partner as a pre-sales consultant in 2011. After 3 years working on many important winning projects with Fujitsu Singapore. I decided its time to look for new challenges. So I joined HP in 2014, in the Networking BU as an Infrastructure Architect (Presales Consultant). In 2015 when HPE acquired Aruba, I became an HPE/Aruba System Engineer (Presales Consultant).

I earned my first certification 10 years ago. The HPE Master ASE is the second โ€œexpert certificateโ€ that I earned in 2015. I earned my Aruba ACMX and ACDX in 2016.

I love technology and I find happiness when I am doing my job as a presales consultant.

What do you see the benefits of being a Master ASE?
Having my HPE Master ASE, Aruba ACMX and ACDX certifications help open doors for me when I first meet customers for HPE/Aruba solution presentations and shortens my journey to become a trusted advisor to the customer that I support.

What is your favorite HPE technology?
;Everything related to networking technology, especially HPE/Aruba technology, included: wired, wireless, Clearpass, Airwave, Meridian, etc.

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share?
For new HPE/Aruba customer, normally their main concern is how HPE/Aruba solution can help to address their current technical requirements/issues/limitations to help to grow their business.

Being certified at the highest levels in both HPE (Master ASE) and Aruba (ACMX, ACDX), Iโ€™m able to conduct a successful technology presentation, proof of concept (POC) and demonstration (DEMO) to help our customer understand and see the values of HPE/Aruba.

What's your tip for others interested in HPE certifications?
Actually, I don't really have any tips. I just love technology and spending most of my time to play with it. The Aruba ACCX will be my next one. Can't wait!

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle of HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. Youโ€™ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

Iโ€™ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.